Innovic India provides Industrial Training on latest trends & technologies for Engineering Students, College Students, and Working Professionals. Our Industrial Training are job guaranteed and on demand in Industry.
Module I- Power Plant Engineering
- Coal Handling Plant
- Fuel Processing Plant
- Draft Plant
- Ash and Dust Plant
- Boiler Water and Steam Components and Systems
- Condensate and Feedwater Heating Systems
- Burner Management and Boiler Automatic Control Systems
- Turbine Plant
- Generator Plant
- Turbine and Generator Control and Protection Systems
- Cooling Water Systems
- The Steam and Water Cycle
- Power Plant Thermal Performance and Efficiency Losses
- Alternative Power Generation Technologies
- Electricity and Gas Networks and Markets
- Climate Change and Energy Markets
Module II- Industrial Automation
- Basic Concept of Automation
- Basic Requirement of Automation
- Electrical System Concept
- Electronic System Concept
- Instrumentation System Concept
- Advance PLC Concept
- HMI System
- SCADA Systems
- Motion Control
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Live Projects
Module III- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Basic Understanding of PLC & Show Typical
- Number System used in PLC
- Function & Show how they are used to
- implement PLC output circuit &
- Explain the hardware section of the controller
- is described the CPU, I/O Scan, Mapping &
- Discrete [on/off] I/O & the wiring & programming
- of these device.
- Analog I/O including signal understanding, data
- Representation & handling as well as Interfacing
- & Connections.
- Explain all the aspects of PLC programming
- Explain PLC to PC Communication
Module IV- Distributed Control Systems
- Introduction to Control Systems
- Architecture evolution of DCS.
- Application of DCS system
- Distributed control system fundamentals
- Logic building using DCS
- DCS Implementation concepts
Module V- SCADA/HMI
- Introduction to SCADA Software
- Features of SCADA software.
- Different Packages available with I/O structure.
- Application of SCADA software.
- Creating a new SCADA application.
- Creating data base of TAGS.
- Creating & editing graphics display .
- HMI Basic function
- Object handling
- Programming Software
Module VI- Variable Frequency Drives:
- Introduction to AC motors/Methods of motor control/Load & breaking consideration.
- Fundamentals of AC Drives/AC drive
- theory/Application of AC Drive.
- Operation of DC Drive.
- Control Scheme of DC drives.
- Parameterization & Commissioning
- Drives & PLC Interfacing
Module VII- Instrumentation:
- Different Types of Field Instruments
- Temperature, Level, Pressure,
- Flow Sensors – Overview
- Process Control Basics
- Different types of control Techniques
- Actuators & Valves
- Instrument Drawing & Design
- Introduction of PID
Module VIII- Communication/ Networking
- HART Management Systems
- Foundation Field Bus
- Industrial Interface